Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Go to the Music Conference in Miami

Alright so anyone who knows me can tell you that music is my passion and I'm working towards a career in live entertainment. Anyone who knows the music industry can also tell you that the key component of succeeding is not good grades but good connections.

Keeping this in mind, I signed up for the Winter Music Conference, which is a huge networking production that takes place during Miami Music Week and is available to anyone who pays for a pass. I'm going every day this week and yesterday was my first day. It's mostly panels but they have a lot of events going on at night as well. Pool parties, mixers, and other EDM events. So far it's been great and I'm really excited to see what I get out of it at the end of the week! :)

http://www.wintermusicconference.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment