Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Find the Perfect Leather Jacket


Ever since I retired my 7 year old China town leather jacket earlier this year due to way too much wear and tear I've been on the hunt for the perfect leather jacket to replace it. Tanya took me to the leather market in Florence, which is supposed to be known for its leather, and we hunted for hours before I settled on this jacket I'm wearing in the picture above. 

The man in the shop (pictured below) was beyond confused as to why I wanted a mens leather jacket but after a couple of minutes of him trying to get me to try on women's leather jackets (which are always way too tight fitting and short and stiff) he gave in a found me the smallest sized mens jacket he had. I'm beyond in love with this jacket, it's so soft and warm. Perfect, without a doubt.


No comments:

Post a Comment