Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Visit Big Ben and Eat Fish and Chips in London

Big Ben is a classic tourist thing to do when visiting London and while most people I know tend to shame touristy attractions I like to think that they're popular for a reason so they're usually worth seeing. Big Ben was cool but what I actually enjoyed more was actually going inside Westminster Abby. I have no pictures since the guards in there are hawks about cameras but it is beautiful and definitely worth seeing once.

The fish and chips, how to even describe how good and stereotypical that one was. I love fried fish so this was practically the holy grail of bar food for me. My British friend insisted that I try it before I left for Europe and I promised I'm glad I remembered because wow it was delicious. Thanks Em!

No comments:

Post a Comment